You better WERK
So today is my first day of a new workout plan. I have heard many friends speak highly of the Focus T25 videos from Shaun T. Maybe a year and a half ago, I started a weight loss journey to prepare for my wedding. In that time, I lost 20 pounds in 7 months. That was me going to the gym 5 days a week for an hour and being on WW.
Fast forward to now. I have managed to keep the weight off, but I still haven’t quite met my goal. I would like to lose another 10 (mayyybe 15) pounds before all is said and done. This is the time where I need to start a different plan to get some weight off and to possibly tone up.
Started first video today, and found I could only do half of it before I collapsed on my couch in a puddle of sweat, heh. I am going to continue and hope that I get better from here on out :)
I will update as I go along. Wish me luck!
Here’s to the oncoming Autumn.
Wonderful quote from one of the greats. Normally I am happy when September comes, as it means fall is upon us. However, it find September to be a bit sad, as I feel the year has passed much too fast…
Me whenever I hear someone say “hockey”:
This is truth. I just want to talk hockey ;_; all anyone cares about around here is football…. -_-
I was tagged by macaulys (Thanks!)
Name five random things about yourself, then pass it on to
ten five followers.
1. I’m a maladaptive daydreamer
2. I love being outside, but hate sunlight
3. I’m a doughnut addict
4. I can’t fall asleep without listening to music
5. I love the smell of smoke
Since I don’t even have ten followers, I tag: mtropolis, unkteyna, eyeletlacey, hey—its—lilly, and godtechturninheads.
1. I love tiny things…like mini versions of regular items, like tiny spoons, cups, food, ect…
2. The sun kills me but I love it at the same time. I’d rather be in a climate that is always warm than one that’s always cold.
3. I love magic and have loved it since I was 8. I even wanted to be a magician when I grew up (sadly didn’t happen, heh)
4. I believe in astrological signs and characteristics of the sign you fall under. It’s the one thing in the file under make believe that I subscribe to (I am a Vigo to a T)
5. If I could choose a career where money didn’t matter, I’d either be a chef or make movies.
”I just killed my boyfriend.”
Killing Alexander Skarsgård tho~
Me tonight and all this week ;_;
My love is in Texas for a confrence and I’m home with the kitties missing him. It’s the loneliest at night.